Friday, 3 February 2017

January Book Haul

Last but not least, my final book haul to update you all with is my January book haul! I hope you enjoy the few books I bought and received this month.


Firstly I had a lovely little shop at Waterstones and bought a few books that I had been either anticipating or wished to own for a binge-read of the series so far.

A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard - I was really looking forward to this and I'm loving it so far. 'I'm also meeting Sara today' which 'is' super exciting.

Windwitch by Susan Dennard - I've not read Truthwitch yet but I've heard so many good things about the series and I can't wait to binge read them both.

Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken - Again I haven't read Passenger, but I'm excited to read them both together.


I also received a few review books from lovely publishers.

Ink by Alice Broadway - Scholastic - I can't wait to read this. It looks so pretty!


Moondust by Gemma Fowler - Chicken House Books - Space. Sci-fi. It's purple and shiny. It sounds as gorgeous inside as it is outside.


Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones - Titan Books - I've already finished reading this after tearing through it in just a few days and I absolutely adored it. Check out my review here.



That's all the books I have to show you for this month I'm afraid. As always, thank you for reading and do feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf


No comments:

Post a Comment