Thursday, 2 February 2017

Christmas and New Year's Eve Book Haul

As I've been really terrible at writing these on time, you know when I actually buy or receive the books, I have another book haul for you all; this time the books I got for Christmas and on New Year's Eve. I hope you enjoy.

Books I Got Under My Tree


Vassa In The Night by Sarah Porter.

The Archived by V. E. Schwab.

The Unbound by V. E. Schwab.

The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman.

The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman.

Shadowplay by Laura Lam.

New Year's Eve Shop


Changers by T. Cooper.

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

Wing Jones by Katherine Webber. Review up soon.

If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo.

Spinning Starlight by R. C. Lewis.

Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman.

A lovely little reading planner - I received this and Gemina from my lovely best friend Cazz.


They're all lovely and I really can't wait to read them. I've already started using the planner!


As always thanks for reading and do feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf


No comments:

Post a Comment